Upload a File or Graphic
The Ektron CMS 300 Library is the online storage area for files or graphics. To link to a file or insert an image, it must first be in library.
- Open the content block the file or image is to be inserted in with eWebEditPro
- If a file, highlight the text to be linked; if a graphic, position the cursor where the image is to be inserted.
- Select the Files, Images, and Hyperlinks icon.
- Use the lower left pane of the CMS Library to upload and insert a local file by first browsing for the desired file or graphic on the local computer.
- Give the file or graphic a description (the description becomes the name of the file or graphic in the CMS).
Note: The description for the image is also used as the accessibility tag.
- Select the red, yellow, and blue books with plus sign icon to upload the file or image and insert into content block.
Supported Extensions for files and images are:
Images: .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .bmp, .png.
Files: ppt, .pdf, .xls, .doc, .rtf, .zip, .wav, .mp3, .xml, .swf, .mov, .mpg, .mpeg.