Link to External Web Sites
The easiest way to link to an external web site is to type the URL into eWebEditPro editor (www2.moreheadstate.edu) and the link is built automatically.
If "Morehead State University" was the desired name for the link instead of "www2.moreheadstate.edu" use the following steps:
- Highlight "Morehead State University"
- Select the icon for hyperlink (globe and chain icon)
- Enter the URL for the desired link, "www2.moreheadstate.edu" , in the link field
- If desired, the target frame field can be used change how link opens (new window, same window, etc.)
- Select OK and the link is built for the highlighted text "Morehead State University"