Print Logo
  • Housing is much more about you.

    Office of Student Housing

  • Much more community

    Office of Student Housing

  • Much more connection

    Office of Student Housing

MSU Home :: Room Change Requests

Room Change Requests

The Housing Office at Morehead State has staff, policies, practices, and tools in place to ensure that living with other people is enjoyable, rewarding, and fulfilling. We do recognize that from time to time, though, there will be a need for a room change to occur. If after attempting to resolve your particular issues with your roommate you would like to explore the possibility of transitioning to a new assignment on campus, please contact Housing after September 1st. There are numerous things that may impact the ability of a request to be honored, such as occupancy across campus or large-scale events like move in, move out, etc.


© Copyright 2015 Morehead State University - 150 University Blvd. Morehead, KY 40351 • 1-800-585-6781
MSU is an affirmative action, equal opportunity, educational institution.