Academic Advising and Retention
MSU Collage Image

University Studies

Students can receive an Associate or Bachelors of University Studies degree. A major, minor, or area of concentration is not required for the Bachelor of University Studies degree. Students may take a wide variety of subjects or concentrate all studies beyond the general education requirements in a single discipline. 

For more information, see an advisor, regional campus director, or Academic Advising and Retention (321 Allie Young Hall), or call (606) 783-2084.