Requests for official transcripts are made through the Office of the Registrar. Requests may be made on the web, by coming in person and filling out a form, or by mail. The instructions for each method are as follows:
1. Request a transcript online
Morehead State University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
2. Request a transcript in person
- Complete a transcript request form in the Registrar's Office, Ginger Hall 201.
- Payment is due at that time of the request.
- You may have the transcipt mailed, return the next day to pick it up at the transcript window, or pay an additional fee for same day service. You must have a photo ID to pick up the transcript.
3. Request a transcript in writing
- Print out this form. Your signature is required on the form. Complete the credit card information on the form or include a check for seven dollars for each undergraduate transcript plus seven dollars for each graduate transcript made payable to Morehead State University. Credit card information will not be retained.
- Mail the form and the check or credit card information to the address on the form.
Warning: If you have a hold on your record, you will not be able to request a transcript until you clear all your holds.