Registration for Spring 2008 will continue until January 22 on the new Datatel System. Late Registration from January 8-22 will require a late registration fee. The information below outlines the steps to follow to Register:
1. View the Schedule of Classes at www2.moreheadstate.edu
Select Current Students, and choose Online Services, Click on the Datatel WebAdvisor Secure Login, Select the Student Constituency and Click on the Login Tab. Enter your current 7-digit MSU ID number and Personal Pin code and click submit. Read the information then Click on”Search for Sections” to view and search the Schedule of Classes.
2. Registration Instructions:
Take advantage of the opportunity to process your schedule in the convenience of your residence hall, at home, or in on-campus computer labs through Datatel Online Web Registration for Fall.
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE:
1. Clear all holds prior to Registration
2. Schedule an advising session with your academic adviser. If you do not know how to locate your academic adviser, contact the department of your major.
3. Verify with your adviser that you are approved to register.
4. Input your schedule by using Datatel WebAdvisor.