The Document Center also provides Bulk Mail services for the University community.
- Mailing List import (excel format only) - $25 per list - Bad files will be excluded and supplied to dept for correction.
- Addressing - $.04 per address
- Permit - $.035 per envelope (non pre-printed)
- Hand Labeling - $.10 per label
- Tabbing - $.03 per tab
- Folding - $.02 per sheet (Included with machine inserting)
- Inserting - Machine - $.04 per sheet / Hand - $.10 per envelope
Postage (NEW rates effective January 22, 2012)
- Postcard - 1st class - 500 pc min - 4x6 to 4.25x6 - $.25 per pc
- Letter - 1st class - 500 pc min - not over 2 oz - $.38 per pc
- Flats - 1st class - 500 pc min - not over 1 oz - $.60 per pc
- Postcard/Letter - standard nonprofit - 200 pc min - not over 3.3 oz - $.15 per pc
- Flats - standard nonprofit - 200 pc min - not over 3.3 oz - $.31 per pc
For more details, questions and quotes on our bulk mail services please contact Document Services at 606-783-2032 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Per University policy, all bulk mail permit print orders must be submitted and approved by the Office of Communications and Marketing , 606-783-9328.