Facilities Management's mission is to maintain and improve university facilities, grounds, and environment and to supply appropriate services in the most efficient and economical manner; promoting a safe, clean, aesthetically pleasing campus environment, in support of Morehead State University's students, faculty, and staff.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
- Provide and improve building maintenance, utilities and skilled trades support to departmental programs necessary to meet the facility needs of University programs.
- Provide a safe, clean, aesthetically pleasing interior environment conducive for faculty, staff, and students to conduct various education activities.
- Provide a safe, clean, aesthetically pleasing grounds and exterior campus environment.
- Provide quality service and support in all areas of assigned responsibility, both to the Division and to all areas of the university.
- Utilize all resources available to the Office of Facilities Management in the most efficient and economical manner.
- Comply with external and internal controls and regulations.
- Recruit, develop, and promote protected class individuals.