International Education
MSU Collage Image

Emergency Evacuation Plan:

Although we do not anticipate any emergency evacuation for students at Morehead State University, we would like you to be prepared in the event of an emergency and you are instructed to evacuate the campus and/or the city.

Evacuation Tips for Foreign Students

1. Remember to take important documents with you. These include: Passport, visa, SEVIS issued I-20 or DS-2019, I-94, social security card, financial records and plane tickets, checks and credit cards.

2. Take any contact numbers or e-mail addresses to keep in touch with the Principal Designated School Official and/or the Designated School Official. Our telephone numbers are 606-783-9305 or 606-783-2096. E-mail: or

3. Should you be unable to contact the Office of International Education at Morehead State University, please contact the Student Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) at or call 1-800-961-5294

4. If you decide to transfer to a different school, please check the SEVP website at or call 1-800-961-5294 to determine if your new school is on the list of certified schools.