Congratulations on choosing to become an MSUCorps member. Below are 2 steps which must be completed before your hiring process will be finalized. To assist you in this process click on the Member Documentation Compliance 2012-2013 check sheet.
Step 1: AmeriCorps Hiring Paperwork (Before the interview)
Once application is complete, print Application and bring hard copy with you to your interview.
Step 2: Morehead State University Hiring Paperwork (If you are chosen as a member)
A. Hiring documents include the following:
1. I-9 (Only complete the top part).
7. Direct Deposit Form - Must attach a blank check with Deposit Form
8. Valid Driver's License (copy)
9. Social Security Card (copy)- If you do not have a Social Security Card, click on link to access the ordering form ASAP.
10. Birth Certicate (copy) - must be offical state issued (if you don't have follow link below to order)
11. Copy of Offical High School Diploma or Offical College Transcript
C. Complete AmeriCorps Exit Form - (Do Not Date)
Turn in all forms to the MSUCorps staff. Do not turn forms into the Human Resource Office.