Welcome to Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
|The ILL office borrows books and articles not owned by Camden-Carroll Library from other institutions for the use of current MSU students, faculty, and staff.
Always check the library catalog first. The Library does not request items it already owns unless the items are lost or are missing.
How it works:
- Place a request online through the ILLiad system. Use your campus ID and PIN to log in.
- We'll contact you for your approval if there are fees.
- Most articles arrive within 1-2 weeks, and books arrive in 2-3 weeks. Actual time will depend largely on the speed of the lending library.
- ILL will contact you when your item arrives.
- You may pick up and drop off books at the Library's front desk any time the Library is open.
- ILL delivers photocopies of articles electronically unless we receive them in paper format.
ILL Phone: 606-783-5107
ILL Office Hours: 8:00-4:30 Monday-Friday (ET)