BlackBerry setup instructions for Students, Alumni, Retirees and Guest email accounts.
How do I set up e-mail on a BlackBerry?
- From the BlackBerry home screen, click BlackBerry Setup > Set up Personal E-mail > Add An Email Account.
- Type your Eaglemail Address e-mail address and password, and then click Next.
- If your BlackBerry device can't determine the appropriate server settings, click I will provide the settings to add this email account.
- Scroll down and then click Next.
- Select Internet Service Provider Email (POP/IMAP), and then click Next.
- Type your user name: EagleID@moreheadstate.edu
- Scroll down and type the name of the e-mail server: pod51004.outlook.com
- Click Next.
Click FINISH to complete the setup
Different models of the Blackberry may require the following additional information for personal e-mail setup.
Outgoing Mail Server: pod51004.outlook.com
Encryption method: TLS
If you continue to have troubles establishing your email account on your BlackBerry device, please contact the OIT Help Desk at 606.783.5000.