Overview - Adobe Certified Associate Exam
Why should I get certified?
Employment using digital communications is rapidly expanding across all industries, and around the world. As an internationally-respected credential, Adobe Certified Associate can open a wealth of job opportunities and accelerate your career success.
What are the current areas of certification?
The Adobe Certified Associate offers four areas of certification for entry-level skills:
- Web Communication using Dreamweaver CS6
- Video Communication using Premiere Pro CS6
- Rich Media Communication using Flash CS6
- Visual Communication using Photoshop CS6
- Illustrator CS6 (opens in March 2013)
- InDesign CS6 (opens in March 2013)
What are the benefits of certification?
As an Adobe Certified Associate, you are instantly recognized as someone with the critical skills needed to plan, design, build, and maintain effective communications using a wide variety of today’s most popular digital media. This includes Adobe’s dynamic multimedia, video, graphic, web, and design software.
This certification will allow you to:
- Validate your expertise in digital communications
- Highlight your unique talents
- Demonstrate your qualification in emerging fields
- Distinguish yourself from other job seekers
- Advance your current career pat
How do I become certified?
We have made the process of becoming certified as simple as possible. Click on the links to the right to find additional information on fees, study aids, test dates, and exam registration.
Please take time to explore these areas. They provide you a wealth of information designed to help you successfully take and pass the exam.
If you have any questions about the Adobe Certified Associate exam, please click on the "Contact Us" link. We will reply as quickly as possible.
Video Communication using Adobe Premiere
Web Communication using Adobe Dreamweaver
Visual Communication using Adobe Photoshop
Rich Media Communication using Adobe Flash