Type of Room: Freshman, co-ed by floor
Building Type: Bath facilities in each suite
Nunn Hall, constructed and opened in 1969, is a nine-story residence hall housing 348 students. Nunn Hall is named in honor of Beulah Nunn wife of former Kentucky governor and Chairman of the Board of Regents Louie B. Nunn. Nestled between two hills, this beautiful hall was most recently renovated in 2009. Each room is furnished with mini-blinds, beds, study desks and chairs, closets, bulletin boards, book shelves with lighting underneath, mirrors with lights over the top, telephone jack with local service (students will need to provide an analog telephone), TV jack (students will need to provide TV coax cable), wireless internet, and a data port connection.
• Study Room Size: 15' 8" X 10' 6"
• Bedroom Size: 19' X 10'6"
• Window Size: 51" x 68" (Mini Blinds are provided)
• Bed Size: Twin size bed with a 36" x 80" mattress
• Ethernet computer connection to the university's mainframe with Internet connection. Requires a NIC card and UTP cable. (10 foot cable recommended)
• New sprinkler system
• Self-regulating heating units
• Smoke detectors
• Lobby Area
• Laundry room with coin/Smart card operated washers and dryers
• Vending area
• Living Learning Center
• Individual student mail boxes
• House phone to allow guests and visitors to call residents in their room
• Eagle Video Network -66 Total Cable Channels