Type of Room: Four-person suites
Building Type: Bath facilities in each suite
Mignon Hall was the first building constructed in the Mignon Complex. The Mignon Complex (composed of 4 residence halls) is named in honor of Mignon Doran, founder of MSU's Personal Development Institute and wife of Morehead State University's 7th President, Adron Doran. The rooms are four-person suites, with a study room, bedroom and self-contained bath facilities. An elevator in the lobby accesses all floors. A handicap ramp is located on the West end of the building. A patio located on the southeast side of the building is popular for hall socials and cookouts. Each room is furnished with mini-blinds, beds, study desks and chairs, closets, bulletin boards, book shelves with lighting underneath, mirrors with lights over the top, telephone jack with local service (students will need to provide an analog telephone), TV jack (students will need to provide TV coax cable), and a data port connection.
• Study Room Size: 15' X 10' 5"
• Bedroom Size: 12' X 18'
• Window Size: 2'6" X 5' (Mini Blinds are provided)
• Bed Size: Twin size bed and 36" x 80" mattress
• Ethernet computer connection to the university's mainframe with Internet connection. Requires a NIC card and UTP cable. (10 foot cable recommended)
• New sprinkler system
• Self-regulating heating units
• Smoke detectors
• Lobby Area
• Laundry room with coin/Smart card operated washers and dryers
• Vending area
• Living Learning Center
• Individual student mail boxes