Type of Room: Double Occupancy
Building Type: Community Bath
Opened in 1961, Butler Hall was named in honor of former Superintendent of Instruction, Wendell P. Butler. The four-story air conditioned facility, housing 150 freshmen co-ed students was renovated in 1993 with new windows, floor tiles, and plumbing. Each room is furnished with a window air-conditioner, window blinds, beds, study desks and chairs, closets, bulletin boards, book shelves, mirrors with lights over the tops, telephone jack with local service (students will need to provide and analog telephone), TV jack (students will need to provide TV coax cable), and a data port.
• Room Size: 15'" X 12'
• Window Size: 7' X 4' (Mini Blinds are provided)
• Bed Size: Twin bed with a 36" x 80" mattress
• Ethernet computer connection to the university's mainframe with Internet connection. Requires a NIC card and UTP cable. (10 foot cable recommended)
• Individual Window Air-conditioners
• Self-regulating heating units
• Smoke detectors
• Lobby Area
• Laundry room with coin/Smart card operated washers and dryers
• Vending area
• Individual student mail boxes
• House phone to allow guests and visitors to call residents in their room
• Eagle Video Network- 66 Total Cable Channels