Welcome to Eagle Trace Golf Course
Nestled in the lush green splendor of northeastern Kentucky, Eagle Trace is a gently rolling, beautifully wooded public 18 hole golf course designed to challenge the skills of the most seasoned players, yet enjoyable and playable to all golfers. This par 72 course covers a maximum distance of 6,902 yards from the championship tees.
Eagle Trace features:
- Bent Grass tees and USGA certified built greens
- A unique and challenging variety of water, sand and topographical hazards
- Five tee placements per hole to accommodate the varying skill levels of all players
- Fully automated irrigation to ensure lush, dense grass from tee to green
- Lessons available through the Pro Shop
- Year round play, open to the public
- A large practice range
- A clubhouse with a fully merchandised Pro Shop
- A concession area with seating
- A covered pavilion
Call Eagle Trace today at (606) 783-9073 to book a tee time or an outing.