Mandatory University Dining Policy
Directly associated with the University's On-Campus Residency Policy & waiver procedures.
All on-campus freshman & sophomores (credit hours 0-59), who are under 21 years of age, unmarried and do not live in family housing are required to participate in one of the University Meal Memberships. The minimum is the 100 block + 175 Flex $ membership. There are five other options to choose from. Sophomores also have the option to participate in the $500 Required Dining Club .
- The EagleCard will be issued to you at the beginning of or during your first enrolled semester or term as a student at Morehead State University or upon employment. It is your official identification card and is valid as long as you are a registered student or employed at the University. The EagleCard is also issued to individuals affiliated with Morehead State University, based on specific criteria (i.e., Family Member, Retiree, Visiting Scholar, etc.)
- A photo ID must be shown before an EagleCard will be issued.
- Students must be enrolled for classes in order to receive an EagleCard.
- The EagleCard Office will not issue an ID to employees prior to their actual payroll appointment date.
- Each student, employee, and affiliate is entitled to carry only one active card. Employees who are taking classes do not receive a student EagleCard. Individuals appointed as graduate research assistants (GA) and graduate teaching assistants (TA) are issued a Faculy/Staff EagleCard. Retirees of Morehead State University can be issued a Retirees EagleCard.
- The name printed on the EagleCard is the individuals' official name as recorded in Morehead State University databases.
- The seven digit University ID number is printed on the front of the EagleCard and is encoded on the magnetic stripe on the back of the card. The social security number (SSN) is not printed on the card nor is it encoded on the magnetic stripe on the back of the card.
- No profiles, hats, headbands, sunglasses, etc. are allowed when your photograph is taken for the EagleCard.
- The EagleCard is property of Morehead State University and is non-transferable. It must be carried at all times and presented and/or surrendered to University officials upon request. Unauthorized use warrants confiscation and/or disciplinary action.
- Your EagleCard does not expire for the duration of you continue to be an enrolled student or employee. If you should leave the University, you should turn in your EagleCard to the EagleCard Office if you are a student. Faculty/Staff are required to turn in their EagleCard to the Office of Human Resources at the time of the exit interview.
- If your EagleCard is replaced due to theft or loss, it is de-activated and cannot be re-activated should you find it at a later date.
- Your digital photograph will be printed on the face of your EagleCard and will be stored in the University database.
- A new picture will be taken if there has been a significant change in your appearance, if the photograph is over 4 years old, or if you are receiving a new EagleCard due to loss, theft, or damage.
- Your first EagleCard is free of charge.
- All cardholders pay $20 for replacement of lost or stolen cards.
- All cardholders pay $10 for damaged cards. Damaged card must be presented.
- A request of a name change due to marriage or other circumstance will result in the issuance of a replacement card at no cost. The old card is required to be turned in at that time.
- The magnetic stripe on the back of your EagleCard can be used for a variety of things: checking out materials at the Camden-Carroll Library, meal memberships, dining clubs, express clubs and banking. If you elect to use your EagleCard for banking, the EagleCard can then be used as a debit card at participating merchant locations and as an ATM card.
- Protect your EagleCard from damage by keeping it in the protective sleeve or EagleCard Handbook provided to you when the card is issued.
- Do not lend your EagleCard to others.
- Do not punch holes, affix stickers, or in any other way make modifications to your EagleCard. Such practices may create problems when trying to use your card for Official University business and/or ATM, vending or card swipe functions.
- University departments are encouraged not to retain a EagleCard in exchange for reference materials and/or product check out to an individual. If they do retain a EagleCard and would happen to lose it, they will be responsible for covering the replacement fee.
- If a card is found, return it to Morehead State University, EagleCard Office, ADUC, 150 University Boulevard, Box 4, Morehead KY 40351.
- Morehead State University EagleCard Office is not liable for financial loss or criminal repercussions associated with lost, stolen, damaged or fraudulent use of EagleCards, departmental cards, copy cards and employee badges.
- Personal information is kept secure and confidential at the EagleCard Office. Outside parties, including parents or legal guardians are not privileged to personal or account information unless express consent is granted or the University is required to comply with legal or government agencies.
Bank Relationship Policy:
Cardholder Relationships with U.S. Bank. Any relationship established between the Cardholder and U.S. Bank is exclusively between the cardholder and the service provider. Service Providers will expect cardholders to adhere to all terms and conditions governing those individual relationships. It is the responsibility of the cardholder to notify U.S. Bank of all card replacements and to request activation of a new or replacement EagleCard.