BUSINESS STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS
Greg Threet Memorial Scholarship (For Finance Students)
The scholarship award will be for $5,000 for the Junior or Senior year. Applications must be completed and submitted no later than March 26th.
Click here to print a copy of the scholarship application.
- 60 credit hours completed by the end of the current spring (2012) term.
- minimum GPA of 3.5
Community Trust Bank $2500 SBA Student Scholarship Opportunity
Amount of Scholarship:
- School of Business Administration Full Time Student
- Senior Status (90 hours or more completed prior to Fall 2012 term)
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Resident of one of the following Kentucky counties:
- Click here to print a copy of the scholarship application. Applications are also available in the CBPA Dean's Office, 214 Bert T. Combs Building. Applications must be completed and submitted by March 26, 2012.
Gary L. Bishop Scholarship
Two Scholarships Annually - One scholarship to be funded shall benefit the Division of Athletics of MSU, and the other shall be for the benefit of the School of Business at MSU. A cumulative high school GPA of 3.5 or better; 20 on the ACT or 950 combined score on the SAT.
Quentin Hatfield Business Student Scholarship
Recipients must be a graduate of a high school in the University's 22-county service region of East Kentucky and must declare a major in the School of Business. Recipients must have a minimum high school GPA of 3.0 and have unmet financial need as determined by the University's Office of Financial Aid (incoming freshmen only).
For more information on scholarships and other types of financial aid offered at Morehead State University, please visit the financial aid website at www2.moreheadstate.edu/finaid.