Getting Organized, Fall 2012
For a registered student organization to maintain its registered status, ONE officer listed on the organization's registration card must attend ONE of the meetings listed below. They are all identical, and offered at different times to accomodate as many different schedules as possible. More officers, regular members and advisors are welcome and encouraged to attend, but at minimum, one officer must attend.
Advisors do NOT have to go to this, but are invited to attend.
Even if a club attended last year, they MUST send one representative this year.
At this one-hour training, the basic information necessary for an organization to fuction effectively on campus will be provided. Event planning information, financial information and other data will be presented.
- GO 1 Wednesday, September 19, 1:50 p.m.
- GO 2 Wednesday, September 19, 4:00 p.m.
- GO 3 Thursday, September 20, 10:20 a.m.
- GO 4 Thursday, September 20, 3:00 p.m.
- GO 5 Tuesday, September 25, 9:10 a.m.
- GO 6 Tuesday, September 25, 5:00 p.m.
Office of Student Activities Leadership & Inclusion
204 Adron Doran University Center
Morehead, KY 40351