Adult Education Center at West Liberty
MSU Collage Image

 GED Transcript Requests

The GED transcript request process is now online-the address is or go the KYAE web site at and look under students. If you do not have a credit or debit card, you may print and complete the form  and mail it with payment to the address provided.

To request a transcript by telephone, the number is 1-800-928-7323.