Pool Party Request Form
Parties will only be scheduled on Saturdays from 2:00 P.M. - 8:30 P.M.
DATE OF PARTY: Saturday
TIME OF PARTY: 2:00-4:00 P.M. 4:15-6:15 P.M. 6:30-8:30 P.M.
Age of children:
Estimated # of swimmers:
Birthday Party Policies/Rental Procedures for the RWC Natatorium Pricing:
· 2 hour rental (base rate) for 30 people or less in the water and includes 2 guards for $125
· Includes set-up, take down, swimming and any eating. Groups cannot come earlier then their allotted time slot and must be cleaned up and ready to go at the end of their reservation time. Groups who stay past their scheduled time will be charged an extra fee.
· Groups over 30 people will be charged $5/person
· Extra guard requested or needed $25
· Full payment is required before confirmation of pool party. Submitting this form does not guarantee confirmation. Requestor will be contacted about payment.
Policies and Procedures:
· All birthday parties must be scheduled at least 5 business days before the party through the Office of University Center and Conferences Services. All paperwork and payment must be received before the reservation is confirmed. Swimming will occur for the first 1.5 hours and the last half an hour will be for food and presents.
· The total rental fee will be required at the time of booking.
· The RWC staff will determine if a party should be rescheduled due to weather. Those rescheduled times will depend on availability and must be rescheduled within 3 months of the original reservation date.
· Rental will include the use of the patio or the wet classroom for food and presents. Groups will be limited to one or the other. If the patio is requested and the weather is bad, they will be moved into the wet classroom.
· The only food that will be allowed in either area will be cake, cupcakes and/or fruit.
· The only beverages that will be allowed are punch, soda and/or water.
· Decorations must be limited to streamers and balloons (no glitter or silly string).
· The zipline will not be included in the amenities that will be allowed to use during parties.
· The patio will be used for entrance and exit. Those participating in the party will not be allowed to use, or be in, any other areas in the RWC except the locker rooms.