Black History Trivia
Directions: Please answer each question by placing a response in the box.
1. I was the first chemical engineering graduate of the Illinois Institute of Technology. Who am I?
Charles Warner Pierce
2. I am a chemist who received patent no. 4,714,562 in December 1987 for my "Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Composition."
Who am I? Dennis Weatherby
3. I am called the "Black Moses" of my race. Who am I? Harriet Tubman
4. We broke the barrier against blacks in aerial combat. Who am I? Tuskegee Airmen
5. I counseled Abraham Lincoln on race relation. Fredrick Douglas
6. We were the first Black Pilots in the U.S. Armed Forces. Who are we? Tuskegee Airmen